Monday 17 October 2011

If You Don't Have An iPhone

If you don't have an iPhone, what's wrong with you? Watch the video to find out. I own a Jerry Harvey JH16PRO and a SPL Auditor headphone amplifier which together cost around 3.7 time more expensive than the iPhone and I'm a tech addict and definitely not a looser. And I don't own an iPhone. What does that makes me? A person that's just too poor to own an iPhone? I really envy other who own them and able to show off to others although i got better equipment. It's a sad stories. Share your thought and are you a have or have not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2

My blog has moved to a more professional website. Sorry for any inconvenience because I'm unable to link post by post. Please do a search at my new website for the post you are looking for.

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.geeksreviews.net
and update your bookmarks.

4