Saturday 14 January 2012

It Is Official

Dear Readers,
It is official that we will be be moving to a new site that are more professional and with a proper platform to brings easier controls and navigation to the readers. You will be automatically redirected to the new sites once it is fully operational. Please bookmark the new site once it is available so you can return to the site anytime you want. And thank you again for your patience and goodbye to blogspot. You have served me well and taught me a lot about blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2

My blog has moved to a more professional website. Sorry for any inconvenience because I'm unable to link post by post. Please do a search at my new website for the post you are looking for.

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.geeksreviews.net
and update your bookmarks.

4