Friday 21 October 2011

SPL Auditor~ Previews

Before I release the Auditor reviews, I would like to show you some previews of why I wanted to review this amplifier so much. This video will show the elder brother instead of the Auditor. The Auditor shares the same amplifier circuitry as the Phonitor but have their bell and whistle removed. There are no dial, no vu/peak meter. Just a simple plain design as a purist alternative to the Phonitor with its imaging processing option removed. This is a good news for those who want to get one of the top level solid state amplifier but couldn't afford them. Sorry guys, the reviews for the Auditor is a bit too long. I required some more time to write them. Maybe I will release something else first while waiting.
Video after the jump





No comments:

Post a Comment

2

My blog has moved to a more professional website. Sorry for any inconvenience because I'm unable to link post by post. Please do a search at my new website for the post you are looking for.

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.geeksreviews.net
and update your bookmarks.

4