Saturday 15 October 2011

An Introduction to a Great Journey.

Before I start anything, I would like to thank all my reader for reading this introduction and my future reviews. Here I will give you a hint of what you are going through when reading my blogs. In this blog you will be given the chances to journey into the world of audiophile for those still haven’t taken the walks, and while for the others that have already became an audiophile then welcome to my world of reviews. For starters, all the equipment that is going to be reviewed in this blog belongs to me. So there may not be much for a start, but when my blogs become more popular I may try to find some sponsors to borrow me some audio equipment for reviews. So please do help me make this blog more popular by coming into this blog more often. The more that you visit the site the better chances for you to enjoy more reviews in the coming years. If your are looking for speaker reviews then I think you will have better luck going somewhere else as for now I will just try to concentrate on headphone alone and the system that complement them. In other words this is going to be a headfi reviews and not hifi reviews. At times I might bring out things that I find it to be important for the audiophile world such as common misconception and myths. Besides that, I will also bring out things that maybe unrelated to audiophile but things that I find it to be interesting to share with the readers. So by going to this blog often, you are not just only going to get information about certain product but you are also going to increase your knowledge on other things as well. And also because I’m not a full time reviewer so there maybe in certain time that you will have to wait a little longer for the reviews to come out. And again thank you to all of you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2

My blog has moved to a more professional website. Sorry for any inconvenience because I'm unable to link post by post. Please do a search at my new website for the post you are looking for.

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.geeksreviews.net
and update your bookmarks.

4