Sunday 16 October 2011

My Current Gear.

Here are the lists of some of my current gears for you to drool over. The gears mentioned here will be reviewed one at a time slowly. Please wait patiently for the reviews.
List of Gears:

Headphone
  1. Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium 250ohm version
  2. Superlux HD668B
  3. Superlux HD681

IEM
  1. Jerry Harvey JH16PRO
  2. Shure SE535
  3. Crossroads Woody 2
  4. Hippo Shroom EB

Earbuds
  1. Crossroads HR1 150ohm

Amplifier
  1. SPL Auditor 120V Headphone Amplifier
  2. JDSLabs CMOYBB V2.03 standard version
  3. Hippo Amplifier
  4. Fiio E5

DAC
  1. Hifiman HM-602
  2. Govibe USB DAC

DAP
  1. Hifiman HM-602
  2. iPod Classic 80GB with Crossroads LOD

Cable
  1. Jaben/ALO Silver Cable (SXC 18AWG)
  2. Canare L4E6S

Mainstream Multimedia Headphone/Headset
  1. Sonic Gear HP 600 Recabled
  2. Sonic Gear HS 410
  3. A4Tech HS-780 Recabled
*All Item will have a retail price stated (RRP) and the price that I got for those that don't have RRP. For Jaben's price there will be some amount of discount depending on what you get and what bundle they did for that time.

They are not going to be reviewed in order. The first one that I will review is the SPL Auditor because I think this amplifier really worth to be mentioned first as a grand opening to my reviews. For it to be reviewed, I will first need to wait for my JH16PRO to arrive so I can have a complete review of the system. Before that, there should be some news and information will be posted while waiting for the first reviews from me.




<data:blog.pageTitle/>

No comments:

Post a Comment

2

My blog has moved to a more professional website. Sorry for any inconvenience because I'm unable to link post by post. Please do a search at my new website for the post you are looking for.

3

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.geeksreviews.net
and update your bookmarks.

4